Frama - Rivet Typecase
Rivet Typecase is a compartmentalized aluminum shelf with discrete sections meant for storing and displaying your most cherished objects.
The Rivet design is a symbiosis between craftsmanship and industrial production. Based on the traditional hand construction technique of riveting, the Rivet Series is made of laser-cut raw aluminum sheets, hereafter joined together by hand using a basic hammer tool.
A celebration of the purity of aluminum, left untreated with the material's honesty in mind.
– Easy to mount with the separate backplate
– Each piece is unique and hammered by hand using the traditional riveting technique
– Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
– The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
Materials / Dimensions
– Untreated Aluminum
– H 44.6 / W 44.6 / D 16.1 cm
– Jonas Trampedach, 2018
– Permanent Collection