Frama - Rivet Side Table
The Rivet Side Table is a versatile furniture piece suitable for any room. Its circular top is divided into three different levels, creating a dynamic surface.
The Rivet design is a symbiosis between craftsmanship and industrial production. Based on the traditional hand construction technique of riveting, the Rivet Series is made of laser-cut raw aluminum sheets, hereafter joined together by hand using a basic hammer tool.
A celebration of the purity of aluminum, left untreated with the material's honesty in mind.
– May be used as side furnishing or a piece for display
– Each piece is unique and hammered by hand using the traditional riveting technique
– Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
– The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
Materials / Dimensions
– Untreated Aluminum
– Ø51.3 / H40 cm
– Jonas Trampedach, 2014
– Permanent Collection
* Pickup at the store is free
For the price of home delivery, please write to email@example.com or call +37068694889